10% off best available rate on Taj Hotels
All reservations need to be made via the link: https://www.tajhotels.com/en-in/visa/
- A maximum of 2 transactions per card per calendar month is allowed.
- Discounts provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by Yatra as part of any other arrangement.
- The offer is valid on usage of valid VISA card held by resident customers. (herein referred to a ’CARDHOLDER’)
- To be eligible for the offer, cardholder is required to use his/her Bank Card/s for making the required booking through any of the booking mode as mentioned in the communication. For clarity purpose please note ‘website bookings’ are booking which are made through the official website of Yatra i.e. www.yatra.com or through Mobile Website i.e. m.yatra.com. Mobile App booking refers to transactions that are undertaken on the Yatra website which has been downloaded as an application to the cardholder’s registered mobile number. Offline transactions refer to transactions which are made at the Yatra toll free number or Yatra retail outlet.
- Cardholders are required to visit the merchant specific terms and conditions that may be applicable on bookings made through each of the modes and get acquainted and agree with the same.
- Offer is not available to travel agents.
- All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., shall be payable by the customer as applicable at the tim the respective discounts were offered.
- In case of refund, the discounted amount will be deducted from the total refund due.
- Yatra.com reserves the right to add, alter, modify all or any of these terms and conditions, or replace wholly or in part, this offer by any other offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether, without prior notice.
- All tickets would be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard airline terms and conditions. Cancellation charges / date change penalties will be applicable as per the airline rules for all tickets purchased through this promotion.
- Yatra shall not guarantee or be held responsible or liable for any product or service offered by the Airlines which is not within the control of Yatra.com.
- All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In case of a cancellation, Yatra shall reverse the discount and shall not provide additional discount to the customer.
- All Offers are subject to availability.
- Decision of Yatra.com in all matters connected with or incidental to this offer shall be final and binding.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court in Gurgaon.
- This marketing program is open to holders of Visa business credit/debit cards, Visa corporate credit cards and Visa purchasing credit cards issued in India.
- Offer Redemption Process. Yatra provide a generic code for the program.
- A Visa Cardholder will automatically see this offer when he/she uses the code on the checkout page and it will be applied when they use their VISA card for the transaction.
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.
- Eligible Cards (Credit, Debit, Pre-Paid) : Visa Classic, Visa Gold, Visa Platinum, Visa Signature, Visa Infinite, Visa Electron, Visa Corporate, Visa Purchasing, Visa Business, Visa Platinum Business, Visa Signature Business, Visa Infinite Business.