The services which are located at “www.itzcash.com” are owned and operated by Itz Cash Card Limited for the sake of brevity herein after called as “ICCL”. This site is intended to provide information that might be of interest to the user(s). This web site acts as a mere venue/platform for general consumers/public to negotiate/interact for buying, selling and other business services by way of locating our channel partners to transact with, through this platform. We do not take part in the actual transaction that takes place between the buyers and sellers and hence are not a party to any such contract for sale negotiated between buyers and sellers. All transactions will be the responsibility of the consumers/customers and users only. The contents of this site, including but not limited to the text and images herein and their arrangements, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright in the whole and every part of this site belongs to ICCL, unless otherwise indicated, and may not be used, sold, licensed, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or form or in or on any media to any person without the prior written consent of ICCL.
Itz Cash Card and the Itz Cash logo are our registered trademarks. ICCL may also claim rights in other trademarks, service marks, logos, artwork and icons contained on this site.
You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is protected under the copyright act and may not be used except with the prior written permission of ICCL.
Terms of Web Site User(s) Eligibility:
User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India or in other countries, uses and has the right to use the services provided by ICCL on this website. Our services are available only to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Therefore, user(s) should not be a minor or otherwise incompetent as per Indian Law; i.e. user(s) must have completed the age of 18 years of age to be eligible to use our online services.
ICCL advises its users that while accessing the web site, they must follow/abide by the applicable laws. ICCL is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your act/behaviour during the use of this web site. ICCL may, in its sole discretion, refuse the service to anyone at any time without assigning any reason.
Terms and conditions of usage of PPI’s: (PPI includes all variants of Semi closed instruments issued by Itz Cash Card Limited in physical and virtual form):
- This prepaid payment instrument (PPI ) is governed by the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 & Regulations made there under, Issuance and Operation of Pre-paid Payment Instruments in India (Reserve Bank) Directions, 2009 (“RBI Guidelines”) and is also subject to directions / instructions issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) from time to time in respect of redemption, repayment, usage etc. and Itz Cash Card Ltd. (ItzCash) does not hold any responsibility to the PPI holder in such circumstances.
- The PPI should be utilised by individuals above 18 years of age.
- PPI may be used for making payment of utility bills & essential services. In case of non-utility bills or non-essential services, the PPI may be used subject to compliance of KYC requirements as prescribed by RBI from time to time. The maximum value of a Prepaid Card is Rs. 10,000 for payment towards utility bills & essential services and Rs. 1,00,000 in case all additional services are enabled on it after submitting requisite KYC documents.
- ItzCash may use the KYC submitted by you for business purposes. You hereby consent to (i) receiving e-newsletters as well as other communications containing offers etc. and (ii) ItzCash providing your information to sponsor/s and/or companies associated with it for the purpose of providing you with offers and/or information.
- You hereby agree to use the PPI for all transactions with prescribed merchants for the products/services as mentioned by the merchant on its website and further agree not to use it for any unlawful purpose/activities. You will neither abate nor be a party to any illegal/criminal/money laundering/terrorist activities undertaken by using PPI.
- ItzCash shall not be responsible for any fraud or misuse of PPI and you agree to be personally liable for any and all costs, taxes, charges, claims or liabilities of any nature, arising due to any such fraud or misuse of PPI.
- You hereby declare that your name does not at anytime appear in the consolidated list of Terrorist Individuals / Organisations (Al Qaida or the Taliban) as circulated by RBI from time to time.
- ItzCash shall not be liable / responsible for any defect in the product / merchandise / goods or services purchased / availed using PPI . Any dispute or claim regarding the product / merchandise / goods or services purchased / availed on the website of the merchant using PPI must be resolved with the designated merchants. ItzCash does not own any responsibility to the PPI holder in such circumstances.
- ItzCash may charge payment gateway service fees to you for use of the PPI on the designated merchants. The said fees will be displayed on payment gateway page at the time of transaction or as listed on the website as applicable from time to time.
- No redemption or cash withdrawal is permitted on PPI , except as per directions of the RBI, if any.
- This PPI is valid for 4 years from date of activation or date of first usage whichever is later. Any unutilized balance remaining PPI after the date of expiry will stand forfeited as per the RBI Guidelines.
- The property in this PPI belongs to ItzCash. If found, please return it to: Itz Cash Card Limited, Top 14th Floor, Times Tower, Kamala City, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013.
- In case the PPI is lost or misplaced, you shall promptly inform ItzCash in writing (letter/e-mail). The PPI shall then be blocked and ItzCash may issue new PPI as per prescribed procedure in this regard with the balance amount for a nominal charge as may be prescribed by ItzCash from time to time.
- Any duplication of PPI will be subject to cancellation.
- The PPI cannot be used for transactions in foreign currency. The PPI can be used only for online/on mobile/IVRS transactions with the merchants governed by Indian laws.
- The PPI once utilised for any transaction cannot be reverted back.
- PPI is not transferable.
- ItzCash reserves the right at any time to refuse for any reason whatsoever, the use of the PPI on the website/mobile application/IVRS of designated merchants.
- You shall promptly inform ItzCash of any change of your name, mailing address, e-mail address or any other required data provided for the issuance of PPI and submit the fresh KYC documents in respect of such change, as may be demanded by ItzCash.
- For resolving any dispute, ItzCash has formalised “Customer Grievance Redressal Policy” which is available on the website of All disputes arising out of any transaction pertaining to the use of this PPI shall be subject to this policy. Any further litigation shall be governed by exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
- All transactions done by using PPI are subject to applicable Indian laws.
- ItzCash reserves the right to amend, alter, delete, insert and revise these terms and conditions without any prior notice/intimation to customer.
Call center information
- For further details and enquiries, contact our Call Centre No. 022-61125757 and 1901 345 7575 (for MTNL/BSNL).
- You can also SMS ITZHELP to 57575 or email us at email@example.com or visit www.itzcash.com and click on Help Desk, submit your queries and details.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer:
The features and services on the web site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and web site hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded. ICCL makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, and stability, completeness of any information provided on or through the web site. ICCL does not represent or warranty that the manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the web site does not violate any third party rights; and ICCL makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning any product or service offered or displayed on the web site. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the web site is done at your sole discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from web site or through or from the web site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Under no circumstances shall web site be held liable for an delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the web site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, Acts of God, natural calamities, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties. User(s) hereby agree to indemnify and save web site, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from your use of the web site (including but not limited to the display of your information on the web site) or from your breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Term of use. User(s) hereby further agree to indemnify and save web site, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from your breach of any representations and warranties made by you to web site.
User(s) hereby further agree to indemnify and save web site, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the web site. User(s) hereby further agree that web site is not responsible and shall have no liability to it, for any material posted by others; including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with you. Web site reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with web site in asserting any available defenses.
Web site shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
- The use or the inability to use the web site;
- Any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User(s) or a third-party service provider through the web site;
- Violation of Third Party Rights or claims or demands that User(s) manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the web site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants;
- Unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User(s);
- Statements or conduct of any User(s) of the web site; or
- Any matters relating to Premium Services however arising, including negligence.
Links to Third Party Sites:
Links to third party sites are provided by web site as a convenience to user(s) and ICCL has not have any control over such sites i.e. content and resources provided by them.
ICCL may allow user(s) access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyper links (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such Third Party’s web site. You are cautioned to read such sites’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such sites. ICCL believes that user(s) acknowledge that ICCL has no control over such third party’s site, does not monitor such sites, and ICCL shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such third party site, or any content, products or services made available on such a site.
Posting your content on Website:
Some of the content displayed on the website is provided or posted by third parties. User(s) can post their content on some of the sections/services of the web site using the self-help submit and edit tools provided at the respective section. User (s) may need to register and/or pay for some of these services. ICCL in such case is not the author. The content here is contributed by anonymous, registered or paid user(s). Neither ICCL nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees has entered into sale agency relationship with such third party by virtue of our display of the Third Party Content on the website. Any Third Party content is the sole responsibility of the party who has provided the content. ICCL is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness or truthfulness of any Third Party content, and shall not be liable to any user(s) in connection with his/her reliance on such Third Party content. In addition, ICCL is not responsible for the conduct of user(s) activities on the web site, and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of any such user’s conduct.
User(s) solely represent, warrant and agree to:
(a) provide ICCL with true, accurate, current and complete information to be displayed on the web site and
(b) maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
User(s) hereby grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to ICCL to display and use all information provided by them in accordance with the purposes set forth in Term and to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in such material or information, in any form of media, third party copyrights, trademarks, trade secret rights, patents and other personal or proprietary rights affecting or relating to material or information displayed on the web site, including but not limited to rights of personality and rights of privacy, or affecting or relating to products that are offered or displayed on the web site (hereafter referred to as “Third Party Rights”).
User(s) hereby represent, warrants and agree that user(s) shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information you post on the web site or provide to web site or authorize the web site to display, does not, and that the products represented thereby do not, violate any Third Party Rights, or is posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights. User(s) hereby represent, warrant and agree that they have the right to manufacture, offer, sell, import and distribute the products offered and displayed on the web site, and that such manufacture, offer, sale, importation and/or distribution of those products violates no Third Party Rights.
User(s) hereby represent, warrant and agree that information submitted to ICCL for display on the web site will not:
- Contain fraudulent information or make fraudulent offers of items or involve the sale or attempted sale of counterfeit or stolen items or items whose sales and/or marketing is prohibited by applicable law, or otherwise promote other illegal activities;
- Be part of a scheme to defraud other User(s) of the web site or for any other unlawful purpose;
- Relate to sale of products or services that infringe or otherwise abet or encourage the infringement or violation of any third party’s copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy, or any other Third Party Rights;
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- Be obscene or contain or infer any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Contain any material that constitutes unauthorized advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone’s privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- Solicit business from any User(s) in connection with a commercial activity that competes with ICCL;
- Contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
- Link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under the prevailing law; or
- Otherwise create any liability for ICCL or its affiliates.
ICCL reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any material/content/photos/offers displayed on the web site which it reasonably believes is unlawful, could subject ICCL to liability, violates the terms and conditions and/or Term of use or is otherwise found inappropriate in ICCL’s opinion. Web site reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing.
In connection with any of the foregoing, web site may suspend or terminate the Account of any User as web site deems appropriate in its sole discretion. User(s) agree that web site shall have no liability to any User(s), including no liability for consequential or any other damages, in the event web site takes any of the actions mentioned in this Section, and that you agree to bear the risk that web site may take such actions.
Web site acts as a content integrator and is not responsible for the information provided by user(s) to be displayed on the web site. ICCL do not have any role in developing the content.
Interaction between Users:
ICCL may provide links for providing an on-line platform for exchanging information between buyers and suppliers of products and services. Web site does not represent the seller or the buyer in specific transactions and does not charge any commission for enabling any transaction. Web site does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the web site or the ability of the suppliers to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase. User(s) are cautioned that there may be risks of dealing with foreign nationals or people acting under false pretenses. Web site uses several techniques (such as VeriSign, TrustSEAL) to verify the accuracy and authenticity of the information our user(s) provide us. However, since it is not possible in all cases and is not 100% fool-proof, ICCL cannot and does not confirm each user(s) purported identity (including, without limitation, VeriSign, Trust SEAL Members). ICCL encourages user(s) to use various tools available on the web site and otherwise, as well as common sense, to evaluate the user(s) with whom they would like to deal with.
User(s) acknowledge that user(s) fully assume the risks of purchase and sale transactions when using the web site to conduct transactions, and that user(s) fully assume the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the web site.
Such risks shall include, but are not limited to, mis-representation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost mis-calculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents. Such risks also include the risks that the manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the web site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights, and the risk that you may incur costs of defense or other costs in connection with third parties’ assertion of Third Party Rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants. Such risks also include the risks that consumers, other purchasers, end-users of products or others claiming to have suffered injuries or harms relating to product originally obtained by user(s) of the web site as a result of purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the web site may suffer harms and/or assert claims arising from their use of such products. All of the foregoing risks are hereafter referred to as “Transaction Risks”.
User(s) agree that ICCL shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may occur/arise as a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks. User(s) are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the web site, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage. In the event of a dispute with any party to a transaction, user(s) agrees to release and indemnify ICCL (and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees) from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transaction. User(s) may use the content/features on web site solely for their personal or internal purposes. User(s) agree that they will not use ICCL database and/or services to send junk mail, chain letters or spamming or the transmission of any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. Further, as a Registered User, user(s) will not use the Email Account to publish, distribute, transmit or circulate any unsolicited advertising or promotional information or any content that is obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, defamatory, threatening, or which incites or results in causing racial hatred, discrimination, menace or breach of confidence.
Intellectual Propery Rights:
All other Trademarks and logos or registered Trademarks and logos found on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of ICCL or such third party that owns the Trademark displayed on this site.
ICCL and its logos are our Trademarks or registered Trademarks. Website content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. The web site content embodies trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the web site and its content shall remain with Itz Cash Card Limited and its affiliates or licensor’s of ICCL’s website content, as the case may be.
All rights not otherwise claimed under this terms and conditions or by ICCL, are hereby reserved. The information contained in this web site is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use. ICCL does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements (collectively, the “content”) contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this web site, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the service.
We accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this web site is provided on “as is” basis but with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the user(s). In no event shall ICCL be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, the materials and the products. User(s) of this site must hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any content shall be at their sole risk.
The information presented here has been compiled from publicly aired and published sources. ICCL respects these sources and is in no way trying to infringe on the respective copyrights or businesses of these entities. ICCL reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or the materials.
All ItzCash Card related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of ICCL in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and Intellectual Property laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
All content on this website is the copyright of ICCL except the third party content and link to third party website on our website.
ICCL is not an expert in your intellectual property rights, and we cannot verify that the users of our online marketplace – who post literally tens of thousands of trade leads for items on the website each day – have the right to sell the goods offered. We will appreciate your assistance in identifying listings which may not appear on their face to infringe your rights but which you believe are infringing. ICCL is also not an arbiter or judge of disputes about intellectual property rights. By taking down a listing, as a prudential matter, ICCL is not endorsing a claim of infringement. Neither, in those instances in which ICCL declines to take down a listing, is ICCL determining that the listing is not infringing, nor is ICCL endorsing the sale of goods in such cases.
ICCL respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our user(s) to do the same. We believes that user(s) agree that they will not copy, download & reproduce any information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or listings available on or through the web site (the “www.itzcash.com” ) for the purpose of online transaction, re-selling or re-distributing, mass mailing (via email, wireless text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operating a business competing with ICCL, or otherwise commercially exploiting the ICCL content. Systematic retrieval of ICCL content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from ICCL is prohibited.
In addition, use of the content for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Term of use is prohibited and may invite legal action. As a condition of your access to and use of ICCL’s services, you agree that you will not use the web site service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. ICCL reserves the right to terminate the account of a user(s) upon any infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with use of the ICCL service, or if ICCL believes that user(s) conduct is harmful to the interests of ICCL, its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in ICCL’s sole discretion, with or without cause.
Amendment to User(s) Terms and Conditions:
ICCL may change, modify, amend, delete or update this terms and conditions from time to time without any prior notification to user(s) and the amended and restated terms and conditions of use shall be effective immediately on posting. If you do not adhere to the changes, you must stop using the service. Your continuous use of the service will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
All notices or demands to or upon web site shall be effective if in writing and shall be duly made when sent to Itz Cash Card Limited on the following Address:
Itz Cash Card Limited,
Top 14th Floor,
Times Tower, Kamala City,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel,
Mumbai – 400 013
All notices or demands to or upon a User(s) shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by the User(s) to web site, or by posting such notice or demand on an area of the web site that is publicly accessible without a charge.
Notice to a User(s) shall be deemed to be received by such User(s) if and when web site is able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such User(s), or immediately upon web site’s posting such notice on an area of the web site that is publicly accessible without charge.